Lasergrids by Puzzle Baron
Welcome to Puzzle Baron's Lasergrids! Whether you know them as lasergrids or light-up puzzles, we've got hundreds of thousands of unique puzzles here for you to solve. You can play for fun, or register a free account and compete against other players for the lasergrid Hall of Fame!
How to Play
You must drop a specific number of "laser lights" within the grid. Each laser will shine its light in all four directions (up, down, left and right - but not diagonally) until it hits the edge of the grid or a black square. Your goal is to bathe every empty (white) square in green laser light, while adhering to the following rules:
1. No laser can be placed directly in the path of another laser's light.
2. If a black square has a number in it, you must place exactly that many lasers adjacent to it.
Each puzzle has one, and only one, valid solution. Once you've found the correct solution, the puzzle will automatically submit your answer and grade your performance. Good luck!
Why Register a Free Account?
You'll never have to register an account to play on this site, but there are several reasons you may want to play as a registered user:
- IT'S FREE! :-)
- Monthly Competitions - registered players are automatically entered into our monthly scoring competitions, and are eligible for our Hall of Fame listings. Record solve times are also kept exclusively for registered members.
- Resume Puzzles - save your progress on any puzzle and return to finish it later anytime within 24 hours.
- Premium Upgrades - registered users are eligible for premium upgrades which remove all advertising from the site and result in a noticeably larger playing area on the puzzle solving page.
If any or all of the above features sound good to you, click on the button below to register for a free account: